Dr. Julia Telsemeyer
Dr. Julia Telsemeyer, Patent Attorney, currently represents clients from the automobile, furnace construction and steel industries and the food-processing sector. Dr. Telsemeyer’s qualifications include advising clients in domestic and international patent and trademark matters, including enforcement and defense of IP rights.
Prior to her training as a patent attorney, Dr. Julia Telsemeyer worked for the German Cancer Research Center in Heidelberg and the University Clinic in Heidelberg, as part of her doctoral studies in the area of heavy ion therapy.
Dr. Telsemeyer is a partner at LENZING GERBER STUTE and works in the Osnabrück office.
- German Patent Attorney
- authorized to represent clients before the European Patent Office
- authorized to represent clients before the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) in trademark and design matters
- Doctoral degree in physics from Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg (2012), magna cum laude
- Advanced training in medical physics for physicists
- Graduate degree in physics (Diplom) from Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg